Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Shake Down

In my normal morning routine I wake up, shower, then read my scriptures before finishing the get-ready process. I leave about 30 minutes for scripture reading even though it rarely takes me that long to read. So, when I'm finished reading I take a mini-morning siesta (can you call it a siesta if it's in the morning?). Well, during my mini-morning siesta on Tuesday, there was this weird rocking/shaking. And then we come to find out that there was a 4.7 magnitude earthquake in Malmo, Sweden. Yeah, that's the first earthquake I've ever been in--or at least that I can remember feeling. Be glad that I'm not dead.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I am VERY glad that you aren't dead!! Man, you and Lynette have had near death experiences in 2008 - both with different natural disasters (hurricane & earthquake). You two are the exciting aunts!!

Rebekah B. said...

I'm super happy that you're still "with" us. I don't want you to die in an earthquake nor rhuematic fever.

Lynette and Anthony said...

HOLY COW YOU ALMOST DIED!!!
Well I for one am glad you didn't die.

Dan said...

I almost died in an earthquake too! I thought it was awesome!

Diane said...

You're a little dramatic...ever thought of going on the stage?
You and Lynette must have the same genes... I love that you're still with us, albeit so far away, and I can't wait to see in you about 6 months!!!

Candice said...

HI Sara! I stumbled onto your blog from Bekah's. It sounds like you are having amazing adventures! My cousin Rachel just married a Dane named Simon and they live in Denmark. I think they live in Randers, a least that's where there wedding reception was held. It's 3-4 hours from Copenhagen.
Merry Christmas! Bountiful just isn't the same with all of the Weston's gone!!