Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (since I will experience it first this year)! I sure do love and miss my family and friends. Being an ocean away sure does make you realize how much you miss when you're not there.

Also, just wanted to let you know that this Christmas will be a completely different story from last year which was spent watching seasons one and two of Bones (pretty much all day, every day). We (and by "we" I mean I) will be teaching the kids pretty much straight through the holidays. We are taking the day off tomorrow (Christmas Day) and New Year's day. But Angie and Scott want it that way so this is what we're doing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Lynette and Anthony said...

Sorry about not being able to enjoy the relaxation but just think how many of your favorite TV shows will be waiting for you next Christmas and New Years. We love you and miss you too. Merry Christmas.

Rebekah B. said...

Merry Christmas to you.

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas!! Next year will you watch Pride and Prejudice with me too??