Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home Decorating

I know I need to post pictures of my new house, but I thought I'd let those of you who didn't go shopping with us today see what we bought.

This painting of aspens and two iron-worked, shutter, candle holders. Without the flash:

With the flash:

And a fun blue carpet with a flower-petal pattern. Kind-of like temple carpet.

This is how it looks with my couches.

Right now it's dark outside, otherwise I'd go out and take more pictures. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that soon.

6 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

very nice. can't wait to see it in person!

Lynette and Anthony said...

Love it all!! Can't wait to see it and I heard it was a lot of fun going shopping :)

El Scorcho said...

Congrats on the new flat.
I am glad to see you get in the game when the prices are low. Good thinking.

maryjohin said...

welcome to our shop.my shop website is Prada outlet UK.

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all. And of course nice review about the Veterans fight and their present prospect Wedding sarees

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, WOW! You will not believe! Visit our website and blogger promotions World and meet our featured deals: : http://promocoesmundiais.blogspot.com.br/ e http://sitepromocoesmundiais.com.br/