Monday, November 1, 2010

China

Some cool pictures of our time in China! (They're not in any particular order.)




Shanghai financial district



Throne room in the Forbidden City



Dad catching rings with his head in the park of the Temple of Heaven



Me, on the Great Wall



Mom and Dad on the Great Wall


Kim and I in Tiananmen Square (Yes, Mao's picture is still there)


Kim and Kiki (a lady on our tour with us) in a Rikshaw


A giant panda in a tree, he climbed up there just for us!

There's more but I just don't have the patience to wait for them to upload again, sorry.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YOU POSTED!! WAY TO GO! I love the pictures, thanks!

Michelle & Steve said...

Really cool to see the pictures. I found The Last Emperor on Netflix and I'm looking forward to watching it. And I'm amazed that you got a photo of a giant panda...