Thursday, July 1, 2010

Still Alive

Just so you know, I'm here! I haven't dropped off the face of the earth completely. But it is summer and I tend to retreat into a reading haze. Also, I've done some really fun kayaking with my roommate, Kim. I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll try to remember my camera/phone one of the next times.

Oh, I have also had a great time with this summer's TV shows. Burn Notice, Royal Pains, SYTYCD, Good Guys, In Plain Sight, Flashpoint, Lie to Me, and last but definitely not least Leverage. And in the next couple weeks: White Collar, Psych, Warehouse 13, and Eureka (I think that's all of them).

2 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

So glad you are still alive. Keep posting all the your adventures. We had a wonderful time being with you and all else this past week or so!

Lynette and Anthony said...

Oh I am soooo glad, I was getting worried! Well, not really. I was actually getting really excited to see you in about a week!!!