Monday, August 17, 2009

Back in the States, with Friends and Family

I know that I have been shockingly remiss in updating my blog for the last four months. I've been to Paris, London and surrounding areas, Scotland, Bountiful, St. George, Bear Lake and Lava Hot Springs. You might say that I've been living it up and you'd be right. I have thoroughly enjoyed sleeping-in, staying up late, and in general doing a whole lot of "nothing." Here are a few pictures, in no particular order. If you want to see more, you'll have to come on over and I'd be happy to treat you to a slide show!


Louis at home in the woodshop at SLCC.

Veronica

Roxanne

Jane

Jenni in front of her new home.

Kim and I at Stonehenge.

Standing in two hemispheres--The Prime Meridian.

In the Catacombs of Paris--how scary!

And the Eiffel Tower, just lighting up for the evening.

5 comments:

Barb & Sean said...

Yea! You blogged! Glad you're back. We love having you home with us; it's not the same without you!!

Rachel said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! It's so nice to have you back on blogger, as well as back in the USA! I'm glad that you've had a great couple months!

Rebekah B. said...

LOVE all the pictures. I'm so glad you're back in the States... even though your still not really that close to us - it still feels so much closer than Denmark. Thank you for coming home, and not dying of Rhematic (sp?) fever.

Michelle & Steve said...

That was a nice little update (emphasis on little). In any case, I enjoyed it, especially for the reminder of all the absolutely incredible things you've been up to. Seriously, when I visit Europe, you can plan my trip! Cannot wait to see you in just over a week!! Hooray!

B & J Weston said...

Great!! I will come home and see your slideshow.